Thursday, November 22, 2007

The other camera

I just found our small digital camera and forgot that there were some pictures on it that I hadn't downloaded yet. So here are some pictures from just a couple of weeks ago.

Matt in Edmonton waiting to go to the hockey game:

Go Oilers! (Well they ended up losing, but ah well!)

Matt and Jeremy and the Father and Daughter who won the other set of tickets. They were all given Jerseys as well with the prize package.

Here is another picture of our retarded cats with the polar bear rug. This one is funny- look at the white cats tail- it looks like the bear is just about to eat it!

And here is the boy bouncing in the Jolly Jumper wearing a super cute Tigger outfit given to us by some friends here. I love the ears!!

2 comments:

deiss said...

With those ears on Hunter TOTALLY reminds of you.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Hey! Are you saying my ears stick out? hehehe it's okay- I know they do :)