Monday, July 30, 2007

Millions of Peaches.. Peaches for Me!!

Oh how I love random visitors to Kugluktuk!! Last summer a doctor and his wife came to town and she had some peaches. She was so kind to give them to me! Well she came back this summer and guess what!! She remembered me and brought me peaches! 4 glorious, juicy, perfectly ripe peaches. I ate all 4 last night. She also brought me corn on the cob and I ate 3 of them tonight!

I love living up here and meeting such a variety of people. And I love that something as simple as a few peaches can make my week!


I will give a baby Hunter update hopefully tomorrow! I have misplaced my usb cord for the camera that has all of the pictures of him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i might have knocked the usb cord behind the side table where your computer was sitting sunday night.