Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our Adorable Boy

Hunter will now stay in his Bumbo for about 5 minutes at a time. I put him in it when I am cooking in the kitchen. He now prefers his swing though over this. Tonight he was full of smiles while sitting in it:


Don't you just want to pinch these cheeks:


I think this present tops the favorite gifts received so far! They came from a neighbour of my parents and I am in love with them! I cannot wait until Hunters feet are big enough for them.
We have borrowed this jacket from my sister-in-law and Hunter is finally big enough to use it. I thought he just looked adorable in it! He liked the fur and was trying to eat it the whole time.

He was so comfy in it he fell asleep! I don't know if he can get any cuter!

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I LOVE the crocs! And the jacket is just too cute!