Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On the road again soon!

Hello Everyone!

Matt will be back on Thursday from his first work stint. Friday morning we will start our drive up to our new home. We will go to Fort Nelson for the weekend to visit with my brother and his family. Monday we will go to Watson Lake for the night, Tuesday we will go to Whitehorse for the night, and then hopefully (fingers crossed) we will be in Faro on Wednesday. The keys for my new house arrived last week and have been taunting me ever since!

Hunter sure has grown in the few weeks since we left Kugluktuk. He now has 5 teeth and number 6 should be through soon. He can wiggle himself around on the floor pretty good, but no signs of crawling yet. Yesterday he figured out how to flip himself backwards over a breastfeeding pillow. It was similar to a backwards summersault with a half twist! I gave him a 8.5 out of 10 for it! I will post pictures when I get real internet in the new house.

We hope everyone is doing well out there! I will keep in better contact when I get settled up in Faro. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and happy trip to your new home Kara and can not wait to see pictures of how you have made it your home. See you guys in March
Lynn, Darryl and Kids

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip, wow you guys are busy!

aida

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I'm going through Hunter withdraw! BTW, their should be a package waiting for you guys when you get there! :)