Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dead fish in the couch....

Well my title says it all today!! Remember a few weeks ago, I wrote about our cat Tweak falling into the aquarium.... So today we were vacuuming out the couches since I am in "nesting" mode and I found a dried out guppy!! I guess during the who chaos of the cat in the tank and water everywhere this little fishy took a death trip to the couch. Poor guppy!


In other news, Costco stuck to their end of the deal!! Our tv arrived today for free shipping, and the pressure washer arrived as well for $30 shipping. What a deal!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Awwww...that's sad but the photo is kinda funny. Just a little bit. :P

--jaime

P.S. Matt doesn't have any relatives who taught up north, does he? Today at the mall, someone asked if we knew a teacher whose last name was Went.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Nope, I am the only Went that I know of up here who does any type of teaching. Perhaps they were talking about me!