Thursday, October 25, 2007

Four Months Old!

Our Wee-Spawn is growing! Can you believe he is four months old already? He is so long that he is wearing 6-9month outfits. So far he isn't much of a butterball baby because he is putting all of his energy into growing lenthwise.

Hunter at four months old:


A baby in Carhartts. Does it get any cuter than that?
I think my boy is like a mini Mike Holmes!


Here is the boy chatting with his stuffed dog. This was actually Matts dog when he was a kid.

7 comments:

Alberta Girl said...

Awwww, look at Mr. Cutiepants!

Clare said...

Oh yeah, definitely has a Mike Holmes look about him. Now maybe he can strike terror into those southern contractors that come and slap together houses up here.

Rob & Tina said...

Wow, he does look like Mike holmes. Something you're trying to tell all of us there Kara? :) I can't believe how fast he's growing. He certainly is a cutie, almost as cute as my guys! (I'm obligated by the Mommy Law to say that :)

aida said...

the funny thing was before i scrolled down to the mike holmes pic, i thought hunter looked like someone i've seen and i thought it was mike holmes, talk about intuition! he is so cute! you give me hope, i thought all breastfed babies are going to be chunky but at least i am seeing one that is NOT! or maybe the Inuit kids are built chunky?

Jen said...

He needs his own show, maybe he can do a Hunter on Hunting program. LOL that's too cute!

Kara and Matt said...

ahahahahha Tina- I am absolutely in love with Mike Holmes! Don't tell Matt though!

Hi Aida- I know, the beautiful Inuit babies are little butterballs!! I think they would have that in their genes so that they could survive. White babies here look so small in comparison!

Anonymous said...

oh my god, i just love him!