Thursday, October 25, 2007

Four Months Old!

Our Wee-Spawn is growing! Can you believe he is four months old already? He is so long that he is wearing 6-9month outfits. So far he isn't much of a butterball baby because he is putting all of his energy into growing lenthwise.

Hunter at four months old:


A baby in Carhartts. Does it get any cuter than that?
I think my boy is like a mini Mike Holmes!


Here is the boy chatting with his stuffed dog. This was actually Matts dog when he was a kid.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, look at Mr. Cutiepants!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, definitely has a Mike Holmes look about him. Now maybe he can strike terror into those southern contractors that come and slap together houses up here.

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Wow, he does look like Mike holmes. Something you're trying to tell all of us there Kara? :) I can't believe how fast he's growing. He certainly is a cutie, almost as cute as my guys! (I'm obligated by the Mommy Law to say that :)

Anonymous said...

the funny thing was before i scrolled down to the mike holmes pic, i thought hunter looked like someone i've seen and i thought it was mike holmes, talk about intuition! he is so cute! you give me hope, i thought all breastfed babies are going to be chunky but at least i am seeing one that is NOT! or maybe the Inuit kids are built chunky?

jen said...

He needs his own show, maybe he can do a Hunter on Hunting program. LOL that's too cute!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

ahahahahha Tina- I am absolutely in love with Mike Holmes! Don't tell Matt though!

Hi Aida- I know, the beautiful Inuit babies are little butterballs!! I think they would have that in their genes so that they could survive. White babies here look so small in comparison!

Anonymous said...

oh my god, i just love him!