What he loves:
- of course the booby
- the exersaucer is the #1 choice in toys right now
- squealing as loud as possible at all times
- the little light by Matts chair
What he hates:
- bath time!
- that he can't get all the toys from his exersaucer to his mouth
- that the kitties don't come close enough to grab!
What we love:
- the constant giggles
- the new chewing action he does while he watches us eat
- that he now can sleep for almost 10 hours at a time!!
What we hate:
- the explosive poo that somehow goes all the way up to his shoulder blades....
- that he is up for the day at 6am (actually, just Matt hates this one, I love it!)
While he looks cute here, I was having to clean him up from one of those explosive poo's. What a disaster!
He hates bath time so much. The expression on his face here tells it all:
"Well if the duckie likes it.... maybe this isn't so bad."
"Thanks for rescuing me Mommy."
Me and my boy: